Tuesday 21 May 2013

10th May - AIT capstone

Friday the 10th of May and the AIT Teaching and Learning Capstone commences! On completion of this, I'll have earned a LIN Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning, which will allow my progression to Lecturer to finally proceed.


Thanks to Nuala Harding and Marion Palmer for leading the session - some good work done! This is Dave's scary mask from one of the reflective sessions - an expression of your professional practice. (I called it 'a Day in The Life of Dave').


Great to see Mick Mc Grath and John Ryan there! Our joint Teaching and Learning Network continues...


1 comment:

  1. It contains the data I was looking for and you have in like way enlightened it well and your interesting offer. I'm happy to discover your post. Continue sharing this kind of stuff.
    International Private School

    ReplyDelete